**Your privacy is critically important to us.**
Like most website operators, FOOD2FARM collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. FOOD2FARM’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how FOOD2FARM’s visitors use its website. From time to time, FOOD2FARM may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. FOOD2FARM also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://food2farm.com blog posts. FOOD2FARM only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to FOOD2FARM’s websites choose to interact with FOOD2FARM in ways that require FOOD2FARM to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that FOOD2FARM gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at https://food2farm.com to provide first name, last name, username and email address.
In certainty to provide you with a holistic service, we may request for the following:
(1) information that you provide by registering on our site www.food2farm.com (“our site“) or directly corresponding with members of our team to proceed with an account on FOOD2FARM server. The information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information at other times, for example in connection with a promotion or when you report a problem with our site;
(2) At any point of time, where you contact us – this may be used as a record for correspondence.
(3) we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, in which you have a choice to respond to it;
(4) details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
All information provided to us are stored on a secured server which transaction and communicated are encrypted using SSL technology.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
FOOD2FARM may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. FOOD2FARM may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, FOOD2FARM does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Those who engage in transactions with FOOD2FARM – by purchasing FOOD2FARM’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, FOOD2FARM collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with FOOD2FARM. FOOD2FARM does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
If FOOD2FARM, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that FOOD2FARM goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of FOOD2FARM may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
In a case of particular objections (exercising your right to remove from direct-marketing list), access to data, correction of data, information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held, questions or complaints to: please direct them to email@example.com.
Your consent and rights
By using our service or visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information and other activities as outlined in this policy.
Under the Personal Data Protection Act (the “PDPA“), individuals have the right:
(1) to check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data;
(2) to require us to correct as soon as reasonably practicable any data relating to you that is inaccurate;
(3) to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us; and
(4) to object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes and we shall not use your personal data for marketing purposes after you communicate your objection to us.
Updated as of 27 September 2017